Valley Chrome Plating, Inc. is committed to environmental and regulatory compliance and wishes to partner with their employees and neighbors to create a safer workplace and environment. Valley Chrome Plating, Inc. has been committed to this principle for well over 25 years and has become known as an industry leader in environmental compliance.
A. This process has been initiated and the following goals have been achieved:
1. We have become a zero discharge facility.
2. We have improved processes and reduced waste streams using best available technology and new technologies.
3. We have increased recycling and reduced waste.
B. V.C.P. will strive to prevent releases to the atmosphere, land and water by:
1. Monthly training of employees.
2. Daily site inspections.
3. Monthly site inspections by a trained Safety Committee.
4. Period inspections by off site consultants.
5. Continuing to exercise pollution prevention programs.
6. Spill Response/Prevention Training. These policies will be periodically reviewed to achieve our ultimate goal of preventing damage to the environment and its inhabitants.
7. Conducting joint training with the Clovis Haz/Mat team of the nationally known Clovis Fire Department.